(This page is for DOMESTIC ORDERS in the UNITED STATES)
Ships December 12
- 1 autographed copy of Groove Studies with the 20th Note
- 1 autographed copy of The Foundational Series
- 1 autographed copy of The Primary Series
- 1 autographed copy of the 100-Day Journal
- 1 copy of the Manuscript Notebook
- Instant access to the first Section of book (including downloadable pdfs and 120 audio files)
- Four 1-online practice sessions
- 20% Lesson Vault Membership Discount
About Groove Studies with the 20th Note:
This book is a massive collection of groove-oriented exercises designed to take you deep into the coordination and feel of the 20th note subdivision.
- An overview and explanation of the 20th Note subdivision, including listening examples for a deeper understanding
- A description of the counting method based on the Indian counting method, Konnokol
- Four Warm-Ups to prepare your body & mind to think in 20th notes.
- Five Sections, each consisting of five linear phrasing workouts and 113 groove exercises.
- Two of the five sections are polymetric (4:5 and 3:5)
- Every single exercise in the book has an accompanying play-along (nearly 600 audio files for a total of 30 hours of music)